Terms of Service
Updated: August, 2023
THESE TERMS ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT THAT GOVERNS THE USE BY YOU OF THE PLATFORM. IN ORDER TO ACCESS AND USE THE PLATFORM AS CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, INCLUDING SECTION 23 REGARDING ARBITRATION. SECTION 23 IMPACTS THE WAY THAT YOU AND SHAREHOUSE CAN BRING CLAIMS AGAINST EACH OTHER AND HOW THOSE CLAIMS ARE DECIDED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE PLATFORM.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (A) YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT ANY DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE BY SHAREHOUSE OR ANYONE ELSE, (B) YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND ASKED ANY QUESTIONS NEEDED FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE TERMS, CONSEQUENCES AND BINDING EFFECT OF THESE TERMS, (C) YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND (D) YOU MAY SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY OF YOUR CHOICE BEFORE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS OR USING THE PLATFORM.
BY USING THE PLATFORM, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND ABLE TO FORM LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTS. IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY AND REQUISITE PERMISSION AND CONSENT TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERM “YOU” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES.
THESE TERMS ALSO EXPLAIN THE CONSENT YOU PROVIDE TO US TO CONTACT YOU USING THE EMAILS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS YOU PROVIDE TO US, INCLUDING VIA AUTOMATED DIALING OR TEXTING SYSTEMS (SEE SECTION 9 FOR MORE INFORMATION).
- Mentors, Mentees and Users. “Mentors” means individuals engaged by ShareHouse to provide mentoring and informational services to Users introduced to such individuals via the Platform. “Mentees” means Users of the Platform that seek mentoring or other informational services from Mentors via the Platform. “User” means a user of the Platform. Mentors are not employees or agents of ShareHouse but are independent contractors using the Platform to furnish their knowledge to Mentees. ShareHouse is not involved in the conversations between Mentees and Mentors. You understand and acknowledge that ShareHouse cannot and does not edit, modify, filter, screen, monitor, endorse or guarantee the content of any interactions with Mentors. SHAREHOUSE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DISPUTES THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN OR AMONG USERS; ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF MENTORS; USER CONTENT FROM ANY USER; OR THE ABILITY OF MENTORS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR PROVIDE VALUABLE INFORMATION.
- Right to Access. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, ShareHouse grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, non-sublicensable right to access and use the Platform and engage with Mentors for lawful purposes, including the right to post, transmit, and provide (to the extent of the Platform’s then-current capabilities) materials, content, ideas, comments, questions, answers, requests for information, responses, posts, testimonials, and other information submitted or provided by you in the course of your use of the Platform or interaction with Mentors (including during recorded meetings and calls) (collectively, “User Content”). Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and payment of all applicable fees, ShareHouse will use reasonable commercial efforts to make the Platform available for your use and access, subject to scheduled outages and other maintenance activities.
- Responsibility for Account. You agree to keep your contact and billing information (including email address) up-to-date, and to comply with all billing procedures, including providing and maintaining accurate and lawful billing information for active ShareHouse accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and account data. You agree not to share this information or your account with anyone else. You will be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account and for all User Content, including all transactions entered into and all User Content posted by your actual and appointed representatives whether authorized by you in writing, verbally, or otherwise to represent you with ShareHouse. You will immediately notify ShareHouse of any unauthorized use of your account. You should only create one account on the Platform. If your ShareHouse account has been suspended or terminated, you may not open another account on the Platform.
- Communication to You. You hereby consent to receive communications from us through email, text message, calls, video calls, and push notifications, or by us posting notices on the Platform. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically or through other means, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You shall provide us with, and maintain in your ShareHouse account profile, your current and active email address and mobile phone number.
- Rights to Modify Terms. ShareHouse may modify these Terms at any time by providing notice to you, including by posting a new version on the Platform. Changes shall automatically be effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Platform will signify your acceptance of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cancel your account and discontinue using the Platform. THE LATEST VERSION OF THESE TERMS WILL BE POSTED ON THE PLATFORM, AND YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE LATEST VERSION OF THESE TERMS PRIOR TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM.
- Right to Modify or Suspend. At any time, with or without notice, for any or no reason, ShareHouse may in its sole discretion: (a) modify or discontinue any portion or all of the Platform; (b) restrict, suspend or terminate the accounts of any User of the Platform; (c) immediately terminate or suspend your Platform account or password in the event of any conduct that ShareHouse deems, in ShareHouse’s sole discretion, to be illegal, improper, unacceptable, or in any way a breach of these Terms; or (d) remove any User Content from the Platform, in each case in whole or part.
- Termination by You. You may terminate your access to the Platform and your ShareHouse account at your sole discretion and at any time by written notice via email to [email protected]. Terminations typically will be effective within 30 business days after our receipt of your termination notice, at which time your account will be closed and you will no longer have access to your former account. Any fees accrued as of the effective date of termination will be payable according to these Terms. Upon termination of your account, these Terms shall expire, subject to the provisions that survive pursuant to the terms hereof.
- Termination by ShareHouse. ShareHouse may terminate these Terms with you at any time for any reason or no reason, including (a) your breach of these Terms; or (b) ShareHouse being required by law to terminate these Terms. In the event of termination or expiration of these Terms or your account, you agree to immediately cease access to the Platform and ShareHouse may, at its election, delete all of your User Content.
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act Disclosure and Consent
- (a) Communications from ShareHouse, including its agents, representatives, affiliates, or business partners, may include: operational communications concerning your account or use of the ShareHouse Platform or your interactions or meetings with Mentors, updates concerning new and existing features of the Platform, marketing information and promotions run by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or business partners, and any other news concerning ShareHouse.
- (b) By entering your telephone number into the Platform, you expressly agree to receive communications for the purposes identified above from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or business partners, via email, text messages, phone calls, video calls, and push notifications. You further expressly agree that these communications, including phone calls and text messages, may be generated using automated technology, such as an automatic telephone dialing system, or artificial or prerecorded voice, and even if your telephone number(s) is listed on any corporate, state, or federal Do-Not-Call lists.
- (c) You represent that for the telephone number(s) that you have provided to us, you are the current subscriber or customary user and that you have the authority to provide the consent described above to be contacted at such number(s). You agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number. Standard charges may apply to the receipt of these calls or text messages.
- (d) If you wish to opt out of promotional emails, you can unsubscribe from our promotional email list by following the unsubscribe options in the promotional email itself. If you wish to opt out of marketing or promotional calls or texts, text back “STOP” to the number you received outreach from, from the mobile device receiving the messages. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional texts or calls as a condition of using the Platform or the services provided by non-ShareHouse entities.
- (e) Consent is not a condition of using the Platform and consent may be revoked at any time. However, opting out may impact your use of the Platform. If you wish to opt out of all texts or calls from ShareHouse (including operational or transactional texts or calls), you can text the word “STOPALL” to the number you received outreach from, from the mobile device receiving the messages.
- (a) Emergencies. EMERGENCY QUESTIONS AND CRISIS SITUATIONS (particularly regarding medical or mental health issues) should not be directed to the Platform and should, instead be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals (e.g. in the U.S., call 911). The Platform is not the appropriate venue to deal with such situations.
- (b) User Content is Not Private. The Platform is an Internet-based platform. User Content is not private or confidential, nor is it protected by attorney-client, doctor-patient, or any other privilege. User Content may be read, collected, and used by others, and may also be used by ShareHouse, in its sole discretion, without any obligation to compensate you.
- (c) No Reliance on the Term “Mentor”. Use of the term “Mentor” by ShareHouse and on the Platform is not to guarantee any particular level of expertise of these Mentors. You acknowledge that ShareHouse will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by your reliance on any information or content communicated to you by Mentors or contained in User Content displayed or transmitted via the Platform.
- (d) Information on the Platform. We do not control the information provided by Users, which you may find to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using the Platform. There are also risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretenses, and foreign nationals. By using this Platform, you agree to accept such risks and that ShareHouse is not responsible for the acts or omissions of Users.
- (e) Information Not Advice; NO CLIENT-PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE FORMED. ANSWERS OF MENTORS ON THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED BY MENTORS AND ARE TO BE USED BY MENTEES FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, NOT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR IN-PERSON EVALUATION OR SPECIFIC PROFESSIONAL (MEDICAL, LEGAL, VETERINARY, TAX, FINANCIAL, ETC.) ADVICE. FOR EXAMPLE, MENTORS IN THE LEGAL CATEGORY WILL PROVIDE ONLY GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAW AND WILL NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE NOR PROPOSE A SPECIFIC COURSE OF ACTION FOR A MENTEE. BY ANSWERING QUESTIONS, MENTORS DO NOT INTEND TO FORM, AND DO NOT FORM, ATTORNEY-CLIENT OR DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIPS WITH USERS. THE LAWS, REGULATIONS, OTHER GOVERNING AUTHORITIES, STANDARDS, PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES THAT APPLY TO YOUR PARTICULAR QUESTION MAY DIFFER DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND INFORMATION TYPICALLY DISCOVERED THROUGH IN-PERSON EVALUATIONS OR VISITS. MENTORS IN SOME CATEGORIES MAY BE LICENSED, CERTIFIED, EDUCATED, EMPLOYED BY OR HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ONLY PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS.
- (f) NO PROFESSIONAL-CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS SHALL BE FORMED ON THE PLATFORM. COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS PLATFORM ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL AND SHALL NOT BE THE SUBJECT OF ANY ASSOCIATED PRIVILEGES. COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS PLATFORM ARE LIMITED, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, DO NOT INVOLVE IN-PERSON EVALUATIONS OR VISITS, AND DO NOT INCLUDE SAFEGUARDS AND PROCEDURES TYPICAL OF IN-PERSON EVALUATIONS AND VISITS. MENTEE WILL NOT FORM ANY CONFIDENTIAL RELATIONSHIP (E.G., ATTORNEY-CLIENT, ACCOUNTANT-CLIENT, PHYSICIAN-PATIENT, NURSE-PATIENT) WITH MENTORS, AND YOU HEREBY AGREES THAT IT IS NOT REASONABLE FOR YOU, AS A MENTEE, TO BELIEVE THAT SUCH A CONFIDENTIAL RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED BY VIRTUE OF A MENTOR PROVIDING MENTORING SERVICES.
- (a) Payment Process. If you would like to set up a meeting with a Mentor, select that Mentor, submit your payment information, and follow the other instructions on the Platform and your meeting will be booked. The fees associated with such meetings are currently structured as a payment per call or meeting. ShareHouse does not provide any refunds to Mentees.
- (a) ShareHouse Content. For purposes of these Terms, “ShareHouse Content” means the content displayed on the Platform, including all text, designs, software, music, sounds, photographs, video, and graphics, and all materials contained in listings, sponsor advertisements, and information presented to you by the Platform, or by ShareHouse, Mentors, other Users, or ShareHouse advertisers or other content providers, but in each case excluding any User Content.
- (b) Ownership of Platform and ShareHouse Content. Nothing in these Terms nor your use of the ShareHouse Platform transfers to you any ownership or rights in any ShareHouse Content, except as expressly set forth herein. As between you and ShareHouse, ShareHouse, its licensors, and its third-party providers own all rights to the Platform and all ShareHouse Content. The Platform and the ShareHouse Content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. For permission to use third-party materials appearing on the Platform, please contact the copyright owner.
- (c) License to User Content. You hereby grant to ShareHouse a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to use, reproduce, display, edit, copy, modify, transmit, publicly perform, extract, and create derivative works of your User Content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including on the Platform, any ShareHouse blog, website, or social media account, for any lawful purpose, including marketing and promotion of the Platform.
- (d) Feedback. ShareHouse may solicit and you may provide suggestions, comments, or other feedback to ShareHouse regarding the Platform, your experience with a Mentor, ShareHouse’s business model, or other related topics (“Feedback”). ShareHouse may use any or all Feedback to promote, improve, or enhance its services and, accordingly, you hereby grant ShareHouse a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to use, reproduce, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize such Feedback without restriction.
- (e) Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted hereunder by ShareHouse are expressly reserved to ShareHouse and its licensors and providers.
- (a) Mentors determine, in their sole discretion, the individuals with whom such Mentors desire to schedule meetings or provide services. Mentors on the Platform are not employees or agents of ShareHouse. Rather, they are independent service providers using the Platform to sell their knowledge to Mentees. ShareHouse is not involved in the conversations between Mentors and Mentees.
- (b) SHAREHOUSE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF MENTORS OR MENTEES. MENTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF MENTEES OR ANY OTHER MENTORS. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ANSWER OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR PROVIDED BY MENTORS. SHAREHOUSE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY THEREFROM. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ANSWER, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SHAREHOUSE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE PLATFORM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- (c) THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SHAREHOUSE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (i) THE SHAREHOUSE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SHAREHOUSE PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (ii) THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, ANY SHAREHOUSE CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SHAREHOUSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SHAREHOUSE CONTENT OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICES. USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- (a) Mentor Disputes. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth in this Section 23, if any dispute, claim or controversy arises between you and ShareHouse in connection with your role as a Mentor, then the dispute resolution provisions in your agreement with ShareHouse related to such Mentor services (a “Mentor Agreement”) shall apply instead.
- (b) Agreement to Arbitrate. YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE INTERPRETATION, APPLICABILITY, ENFORCEABILITY, OR FORMATION OF THESE TERMS, OR TO THE PLATFORM (EACH, A “DISPUTE”) WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN COURT. THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS INTENDED TO BE BROADLY INTERPRETED. IN THE EVENT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS FOR ANY REASON HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, ANY DISPUTE AGAINST SHAREHOUSE MAY BE COMMENCED ONLY IN A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT LOCATED IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS FOR THE FOREGOING PURPOSES.
- (c) Prohibition of Class Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED BY YOU AND SHAREHOUSE IN YOUR AND ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES ONLY AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND SHAREHOUSE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S).
- (d) Arbitration Rules. THE ARBITRATION WILL BE ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE THEN-EFFECTIVE RULES AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES, AS MODIFIED BY THESE TERMS. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EMPOWERED TO GRANT WHATEVER RELIEF WOULD BE AVAILABLE IN A COURT UNDER LAW OR IN EQUITY AND MUST ENFORCE THE SAME LIMITATIONS STATED IN THESE TERMS AS A COURT WOULD. THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. ANY ARBITRATION AWARD PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE RECOGNITION AND ENFORCEMENT OF FOREIGN ARBITRAL AWARDS OF 1958, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE.
- (e) Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM MENTOR MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE PLATFORM, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MENTORS MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- (f) Jury Trial and Class Action Waiver. IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, YOU HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. THIS MEANS THAT ANY CLAIM WOULD BE DECIDED BY A JUDGE, NOT A JURY. FURTHER, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM THAT PROCEEDS IN A COURT, YOU AGREE THAT EACH OF YOU AND SHAREHOUSE MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- (a) Notices to ShareHouse. Communications from you to ShareHouse regarding these Terms or the Platform should be directed to: [EMAIL].
- (b) Relationship of the Parties. No relationship (such as partnership, agent, joint venturer, or employee) is created between you and ShareHouse or between any User (including Mentees and Mentors) and ShareHouse by you and ShareHouse entering into these Terms or by your participation on the Platform.
- (c) Entire Agreement. The Terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and us on the subject matter addressed herein. It supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreement, oral or written, and any other communications, representations, warranties and understanding relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
- (d) Conflicting Terms. Nothing in these Terms supersedes the terms of any Mentor Agreement. In the event of a conflict between these Terms (or later versions of these Terms) and a Mentor Agreement, the terms of the Mentor Agreement shall prevail.
- (e) Severability. If any provision(s) of the Terms is/are held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- (f) No Waiver. ShareHouse’s failure to exercise or enforce any of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of ShareHouse’s right to exercise or enforce the Terms as to the same or another instance. ShareHouse shall not be deemed to have waived any of its rights or remedies unless such waiver is in writing and signed by an officer of ShareHouse.
- (g) Assignment. You may not assign these Terms, in whole or part, without the prior written consent of ShareHouse. ShareHouse may freely assign these Terms, in whole or part. Any purported assignment of rights in violation of this Section is void. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their permitted successors, and permitted assigns.
- (h) Survival. This Section 24, along with Sections 1, 3 to 10, 13 to 16, and 18 to 23 above will survive any termination or expiration of these Terms.
- (i) Interpretation. Unless specified otherwise in these Terms, (i) headings are for convenience only, and will not be used to interpret these Terms; (ii) the singular includes the plural and vice versa; (iii) reference to any document, law, rule, regulation, or standard means such document, law, rule, regulation, or standard as amended from time to time; (iv) “include” or “including” means including without limiting the generality of any description preceding such term; (v) the term “or” is not exclusive and shall have the meaning commonly ascribed to the term “and/or”; (vi) the phrase “these Terms” and the terms “hereof,” “herein,” “hereby,” “hereunder,” and derivatives or similar words refer to the entirety of these Terms; (vii) any reference to a “Section” refers to a Section of these Terms; and (viii) all references to money shall be in United States dollars.